Thursday 31 May 2007

Hmmmm

Not sure what to write for today's blog. I don't really want to focus on Big Brother, or as it should now be called Big Sister. I am going to do my best to avoid this programme as much as possible. This will be difficult, though - after all, E4, the channel my house is addicted to, is basically the home of this most hated house. So no more Scrubs, Friends is earlier - I guess I'll just have to get back into Hollyoaks.

I did watch the first part of the British Soap Awards last night, then wished I hadn't. What a camp fest! All it needed was Graham Norton presenting and you would have mistaken ITV1 for The Luvvies Channel! Switched over to Ugly Betty - ah, that's better. Or is it? After that, Desperate Housewives, last in present series. Oh dear, it seems a lot of my choices for television watching are rather camp. I don't care, though: each programme is crammed with good writing, plus Marcia Cross (Bree) was back last night in Housewives - oh yeah!

But what really gets me is that all these shows - Housewives, Betty, ER - have just finished or will finish in the coming fortnight. I am not happy about this. I don't get LIVING back home, so I can't indulge in my guilty pleasure, Grey's Anatomy. There are apparently a new crop of programmes coming over, but they'll have to be REALLY good (and, it seems, a little camp - damn) to pass the critical test of Jack Hardgraves.

Laters.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hollyoaks is brill at the moment!