Friday 18 May 2007

Group Woes

I'm writing this siting on my own in a library study room. The reason? We were supposed to be having a group presentation meeting for the Postmodern Age presentation we need to do. I'm the only one who turned up - early, I might add.

Sod's law - a law that seems to follow me around a lot these days - means that the other members of my group have probably all tried to call me on my phone and left messages. Of course, I can't exactly get to my messages at the moment, after my phone blew up on Monday.

This is just the typical end to this week. This week has been fraught with group work anxieties - this person doesn't turn upon time, that person doesn't do any work, etc, etc. I'm just waiting for the weekend to arrive - or even an earlier time in fact. Because at 5pm this afternoon I need to be at Winchester Station to get a train to Guildford where the CU are having its annual Time Out weekend. It can not come sooner, I tell you...

Laters.

No comments: