Thursday 10 May 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

...which is why I haven't written here for a while. But I refuse to get out of sync again with my Blog so I'm determined to keep on adding on a more daily basis.

Had an excellent birthday - Bromley won their play-off final and are therefore promoted to the glories of Nationwide Conference South! It may not seem like much but, believe me, they're playing with the big dogs now.

Met my half-uncle and aunt on Sunday for the very first time in Dover; that was pretty cool.

Did nothing on Monday apart from watch Arsenal Ladies win the FA Ladies Cup Final - the quadruple is ours! Interesting how the Ladies team always does much better than the men's!

So had a long train journey on Tuesday morning followed almost immediately by lectures and a seminar which I blagged my way through. Don't like doing it, but I just couldn't get into the text. It starts out so academic like and pretentious sounding, it really puts me off when a book is written like that!

Presentations are coming up and group work is getting serious. FYP project outline filled in and given in today. Books to read by Friday. You can see why I haven't had time for my Blog lately.

Mind you, now I am being told that the next step is the awesomeness that is My Space. I don't know; I've never really been into that kind of thing - I mean, keeping up with this blog is hard enough! Still, I feel that this will be my new project - when I have the time. So, say about...2008?

Laters.

No comments: