Sunday 3 June 2007

Two Down, Two To Go

On Friday we finally got our Postmodern Age presentation over and done with; it was a relief that I don't have any more presentations to stress about, and I think that the lecturers seemed to like ours, so here's hoping!

Now all I need to do is survive the two exams I have left intact. Piece of cake really, unlike Third Year, who has three exams to go and has perhaps more importance riding on hers than mine. Memo to self: do not make this face public knowledge when Third Year is in room!

Have I mentioned here that I finally finished re-re-re-re-editing Where Wild Things Grow last week? If not, I mention it now! Have already made a start on re-editing Shine On Me, the next in the series, but this is on hold at the moment, as revision comes first in almost everything.

Went bowling yesterday with the Alpha group; no strikes but I did pick up a few spares. Nice.

Laters.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Join the club on the revision front! How I am going to get through a 3 hour exam next Tuesday, escapes me! Yet Mel seemed happier about doing a 2 hour Maths exam this afternoon than having a whole day of lessons, strange girl!

PS Got 80 for my last TMA - my best score yet!