Thursday 8 November 2007

Thursday's Child Is A Right Whinger

So due to the fact that I was so busy on Monday and could not therefore add an entry to this week's Monday Moan, it seems that fate has given me plenty to talk about today so as to make up for it. So I present to you all now for the first time (and hopefully the last): The Thursday Tantrum!

Though maybe that's a little extreme to call it a tantrum? Maybe it should be The Thursday Ticking Off? Or The Thursday Troubles? Thing is, the day has just piled one thing after the other in an attempt to get a mention on my blog. At least, that's my theory. After all, I have the Monday Moan, Film Tuesday and Music Wednesday - but nothing so far for the other days of the week.

Anyway, it is money really that has caused the woes of today. First the gas runs out and we realise that we need a better way of paying it, half of us not being around half the time anyway. Then my accommodation fees refuse to subtract themselves from my bank account into the depths of the University's vault. So I have to write a big fat cheque and fill in another form - don't you just love paperwork?

It is also raining - joy upon all joys - and there are some unfortunate idiots in the library now who are making rather a loud noise.

I am very tired.

I have Alpha tonight.

I also have been informed that I need to get up at 6 in the morning on Saturday to go to Stratford-Upon-Avon for group presentation work.

Help. Me.

Laters

No comments: