Thursday 1 November 2007

The Law Of Sodom

Okay, so the television is fine. The Digital Box for the television works perfectly - we have lots and lots of channels, some of which we didn't have last year, most of which we did and is nice to see them back again - as I said yesterday.

But as for our supposed Internet - they've only gone and sent us Broadband instead of Wireless Broadband. Ho hum. Perhaps I was too hasty in writing what I did yesterday.

Today has certainly been challenging. In our Lunch Talks we have been holding during Missions Week here at Winchester University, the topic for today was about sex. It is perhaps the toughest topic we have talked about all week so far, but I think the panel who were asked to take part did incredibly well. Some difficult questions were raised and I honestly don't know how I would have done in their shoes. It was however nice that two of my friends from my English classes could come along, and it certainly raised a lot of interesting ideas for them.

Alpha tonight and then the best way to end Missions Week - the cocktail party!

Laters.

No comments: