Monday 3 September 2007

The Monday After The Fortnight Before

Alas, I now suffer from that rare disease known as Post-Course Depression. It currently resides over at least fourteen houses in New Ash Green, as Saturday was the final day of our two week Ash Green Youth Theater course, and the day of the two productions of the show we had created, Alice! It went beautifully and we all had an amazing time. The part afterwards was one that few will forget. (Or remember, depending on how much some of the cast had to drink. One guy drank half a bottle of Teachers all by himself before it was taken away rather quickly...oh dear.)

And so it's back to the daily grind - for most people. Me, I've got at least another week before I have to head back to Winchester. But in that week I'm going to be busy, busy, busy. My final year approaches, looming like a dark rain cloud. Weaker men would wet themselves at the thought of it - not me though. No, I just hide under the Duvet of Comfort or the Sofa of Relaxation, watching the Television of Mind-Melting...you get the idea.

But tomorrow, for a rare occasion, I shall be at Bluewater with my sister and one of my best friends, watching The Simpsons Movie. I think there should be a "finally!" there, either in front of the title or after it - it's your choice! Wow, there's a first - I've written a blog entry which lets you the reader decide what comes next...or before...erm, anyone else a tiny bit confused?

Laters.

No comments: