Monday 24 September 2007

Old Habits Die Hard

As I was walking to the Uni library this morning to use my free day productively in preparation for the Depression-Fest that is my Final Year Project on 9/11 and its effects on culture, the weather was not exactly fantastic. After threatening heavy rain for nearly all of last week, finally this morning I opened my curtain to see the rain pouring down the roof tiles. Perfect, I thought. I know exactly what to complain about in this week's Monday Moan.

Except now, having used up my morning studiously and having a few spare minutes to update Trials..., the sun is beaming through the window so much tehy've had to lower the blinds. Bummer. But I'm still going to moan about the weather. How dare it change for the better when I was geared up for so much pessimistic prose? (Oooh, I like that - must copyright it asap).

The house is full again now: Smoker and Second Year Teacher moved in fully last night. Great to see Smoker again, though she nearly set the kitchen on fire by putting her small pizzas in the oven and then forgetting about them for an hour! Life sure has been quiet without this drama in my life!

Laters.

No comments: