Tuesday 4 September 2007

Twenty Years In The Making...

...and, for me, at least ten years of waiting. Yes, today I finally got to watch The Simpsons Movie, along with my sister and one of my best friends. And was it something that was worth waiting for? I think it's a pretty safe bet it was. At times odd, at other times surprisingly moving, but most of the time just bwa-ha-ha funny, this film really knew how to tug on the ol' funny bone. I thoroughly recommend it.

Last night at a group meeting I like to go to when I'm at home called Open 2 Questions, there were only four of us there. During the course of the evening the topic, which usually veers from one extreme to the other, found itself on 9/11. At once my mind and a heavy heart was drawn back to my FYP Essay and my Final Year in general. I can't quite believe it's been two years already! Well, I suppose I have at least a week left of relative freedom.

Laters.

No comments: