Thursday 20 September 2007

Shock! Horror! Controversy!

Okay, perhaps not all of the above, but over here in Blighty us footie fans are reeling from the news that the Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has left the club very, very suddenly.

Erm...and that's it. Really, that seems to be the only big news I can find today. Oh no, another football manager has left a club. Oh well, never mind.

Moving on, and again very quickly as I'm running out of time before I'm due to be at the chapel at 10am (don't trust the timings they give me at the bottom of every blog entry by the way, they are NOT correct) , I promise that at the beginning of the next week I will change the Passage Of The Week, which really has been The Passage Of The Last Three Months! And people think I'm ready for Facebook...

Laters.

No comments: