Friday 1 February 2008

This Week I Have Been Mostly...

  • Writing my dissertation - I had to hand in about 2500 words of the bloody thing by the end of this week. Thankfully, I now have a clear idea of what to write, and was able, after a lot of brain stretching, to hand in what I've written so far to my FYP tutor on Wedensday. Then collapsed.
  • Rehearsing for Alpha Launch - yes, once again the Alpha Course has started here at the University of Winchester, and to celebrate we once again had an open mike night. What amazes me, and I know it shouldn't but it always does, is how much talent there is within these campus walls. I sang a couple of songs, but there were some amazing performances from others, including what can only be described as some "politically interesting" songs. Though I won't be taking part physically in the course this term, having done four of them already, I am going to get my hands dirty and help with the washing up. Fun, fun, fun!
  • Reading books - have had to order a lot of books for this term, most of which are detective novels, which are aways good fun to read, though how much fun they'll be after doing modules on both English and American Crime Fiction respectively, we'll have to wait and see.

Laters.

No comments: