Thursday 11 October 2007

Comfortably Numb

My cousin Jake is coming to visit me today, and is going to stay here in Winchester until Saturday. He's put the university down as one of his choices. It means he has to come to Alpha with me tonight and to Weatherspoons Pub tomorrow at lunch for my cell social, otherwise he ain't gonna get fed. Smoker did suggest that she take him to Blondes, a nightclub here in Winchester. I don't think it would be quite his thing.

Still, its nice that I don't have any lectures tomorrow, so I hope to give him a pretty decent tour of the place before the open day on Saturday which is when his mum and dad are going to come down to check the place out for themselves. It's a pity the same can't be said for later on this month when my sister is coming to spend some time with me - I'm going to be in lectures every day she's here!

By the way, the title of today's blog is inspired by what I'm listening to right now - it rocks!

Laters.

No comments: