Thursday 7 June 2007

We're All Going To Die

First off a retraction on a statement made in yesterday's blog about the new version of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I have heard the tracks and most of them are actually quite good - I just don't think they're as good as the originals, but I guess I'm picky.

So on to today's blog, and the reason for the rather ominous title above. It seems that events internationally are spiralling towards a new Cold War between Russia and the US of A. All I say is someone get rid of Bush quick before things get any worse. Same with Putin. There, I've said it; nobody better try and assassinate me with some obscure nuclear liquid, or else there's going to be trouble. Grr.

Oh, and Yay! England are finally playing some football! Never mind winning the sport, they're playing it rather than pathetically mucking about with the ball. Let's keep this change going, boys!

Laters.

No comments: