Friday 27 April 2007

Weekend's Nearly Here!

Not that anything exciting is happening in the next couple of days. It's just nice to know I don't have to get up for anything major. Though I do have to go shopping. That's pretty major. Then there's church. That's pretty major too.

Damn it, the weekend tricks us. It masquerades as a couple of work free days and then bam hits you right where it hurts with jobs to do, like buying food and washing clothes and saying, "Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!" till you think you've said it enough times to know you're safe from the fiery depths of hell for another week.

Just kidding.

Today was semi-eventful - just the usual lectures, though I did have to watch My Beautiful Laundrette before it. Honestly it wasn't anything fantastic, and I'm not the hugest fan of Daniel Day-Lewis it has to be said. Have no idea who's in the presentation group for this module, so need to contact them at some point - another thing to do in my "uneventful" weekend - hah!

Am writing this whilst pausing from heavy work I am currently doing to my mp3 player; it's time to put some new stuff on it rather than most of the old stuff. I don't listen to it enough and when I do most of the time its to the radio. But at least I have the option, don't I?

Laters

No comments: