Thursday 26 April 2007

Presentation Groups

Just got back from 19th Century Dramatic Texts where we chose our groups for the presentation we have to do. I'm with my good friends Steph - who turned 21 today, yeah! - and Rosie. We're doing Oscar Wilde's sinister play, Salome, though the pronunciation of the title leads a lot to be desired. (It's Sa-lo-may, but you'd be surprised how many variations we got out of it!)

Spent a large portion of yesterday editing, re-editing and even re-writing parts of Where Wild Things Grow. I'm trying out a chapter structure this time, though some of them are very short. I may have to group some together. this will help because I'm not very good at thinking up names for chapters - mind you, I'm not very good at thinking up names full stop.

Just read that Jessica Alba has been voted FHM's Sexiest Woman Of The Year. All I can say is, I didn't vote for her.

Am going to spend the rest of today doing a mixture of watching Family Guy, continuing my work on WWTG and starting to write the basic outline for my FYP - the Final Year Project which is basically my 8000-10,000 word thesis. I want to do it on the effects of 9/11 on culture, which gives me a really broad range to choose from. Some have a problem with too broad a range, but I think that as long as I spend the time on it it will work out okay.

Laters.

No comments: