Sunday 29 April 2007

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - fooled you!

Went to London yesterday to surprise my Mum and Dad with their silver wedding anniversary present from my sister and I. We got them tickets to go and see Spamalot in the West End. They enjoyed it immensely.

However I am going to have a tiny little rant here...okay, maybe two tiny little rants. The reason I had to go to London was because I had to look after Mel while Mum and Dad went into the theatre. If the tickets had been slightly cheaper, and I didn't have to pay an online charge for them, then we might all have been able to go in and see the show.

Secondly, how rare are hole-in-the-wall machines in London? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Mel managed to spot one for me down an alley somewhere - oh, yeah, that's a really helpful spot to put an hole-in-the-wall machine.

Weather is gorgeous at the moment; it was so hot in London yesterday, the tube journeys were a nightmare. Still, I had my trusty MP3 player to amuse me, and amused I was.

Today will be a mixture of shopping - groan - football - nail biting - and worshiping - hallelujah - with a little bit of Where Wild Things Grow editing thrown into it - hopefully.

Laters.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you Mark for a great day on Saturday. Spamalot was brilliant, and Dad and I enjoyed it so much we want to see it again - this time we will certainly take you and Mel. It was a great surprise to see you on Saturday (sorry I had guessed we'd meet up - Dad hadn't!) Looking forward to celebrating your birthday with you next weekend - 20!!!!