Monday 5 January 2009

Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, just when I get the house back to myself, to really exploit the peace and quiet to concentrate on getting on with some writing, I open my curtains this morning to find the world literally covered in a think layer of the cold white stuff - and I ain't talking vanilla Ice Cream. Cos, you know, that would be kinda weird.

I love snow! Love it! I have made a whole-hearted attempt at making a half-hearted looking snow lump - it's not the kind of snow you can make a whole person from right now. I have thrown snowballs, I have made great big footprints in the garden...

Adult? What adult? I'm 8 again!

Laters!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

snow sounds fun! good on you for getting out there and enjoying it. It's going to get up to about 28 degrees here in Hamilton today...jandals for us.