Friday 14 December 2007

It's Been A Loooooooooong Time...

...since I added anything to this blog, so big apologies to any readers out there! This will also be the last blog I write here at Winchester for a few weeks, as I'm going home today for the Chirstmas holidays - woo hoo!!

I will be more frequent at updating this blog whilst at home, plus keeping you up to date on various films, music, books, etc that strike me as worthy of mentioning. the first has to be a film I am awaiting with immense anticipation, Tim Burton's latest, Sweeney Tood. And look what I've managed to find... the openign titles for it! Right here! And it looks as dark and gothic as it should coming from Burton's wonderfully imaginative warped mind!

Enjoy, just don't have nightmares...not yet anyway!

Laters!

No comments: