Wednesday 1 August 2007

Is This The Moment?

Finally I get a chance to make a quick but long overdue entry in my blog before France 2007 kicks off tomorrow. I've been a fairly busy beaver, what with reading the last Potter book (five and a half hours - hah! The title of today's entry is my favourite line form the book FYI) and helping out in my local Oxfam charity shop. We've also had the grand renovation of our main bathroom which has been a nightmare to contend with, but the finished results look okay I guess. Wasn't my decision to gut out the bathroom but there we go.

When I get back from France it's straight on with AGYT 2007. Hopefully I will have time then to come back and write more about my holidays and the nightmare that will no doubt be France 2007.

Au revoir, mes amis, for now.

Oh, and laters.

No comments: