Saturday 9 August 2008

Back - and very sorry!

My goodness, that was a long gap wasn't it? Lets be honest, it's obvious that I'm not altogether good at keeping up to date with this blog, much as I enjoy rambling on it and I know that the few of you who read it and are kind enough to comment on it enjoy...er...reading and...commenting on it..ahem...

Anyhoo, just to keep you all up to date, really - I have finished my studies at Winchester and now am the proud owner of a 2:1 in English Studies, woo hoo! Now I just have to think of summit to do with it...erm...ah. Oh dear.

That is the slight problem with having an English degree - apparently the sky's the limit with what you can do. At the moment I can't exactly see the limit as I'm very unsure of where to look. I'm still (planning on) sending copies of manuscripts to various agents and publishers - whether anything good comes out of them remains to be seen.

I've moved back home for the present, which has been nice, but now needs to be included with a job too. Here's to the hunt!

Laters.

No comments: