Tuesday 6 May 2008

Back With A Vengance

Yes, after many moons - well, about a fortnight - I return to this blog victorious! I am now wiser and older...well, okay, perhaps just older, as I turned 21 yesterday, but still! The FYP: finished and handed in three days before the due date. This Bird Has Flown: a success and immensly fun to be a part of.

Now I can look forward to the glorious summer weather which has suddenly appeared seemingly out of nowhere here in Blighty. And how am I going to spend my summer? From this angle, in a dark room watching many, many movies. I don't think I've ever been quite so excited about a summer blockbuster season, with Indiana Jones 4 and The Dark Knight both appearing over the next few months! It's going to be an amazing time. And hopefully, hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with my blog a bit better than recently.

Laters.

No comments: