Sunday 1 July 2007

Au revoir Winchester...for now

Just got time for a quick entry before I have to shut the computer down and pack it all away for the journey home. It's not feeling too weird at the mo, seeing how I'm going to be back here in Winchester early September, and I'm definitely going to keep up with my blog entries over the next two months. Got a lot of things happening, including the holiday for this year, France 2007 - whoop-de-do - and the perhaps the biggest and most important event, AGYT 2007! What am I talking about? All will be revealed soon, I promise.

Laters.

P.S: Still geeking out over last night's thrilling conclusion to the third series of Doctor Who. Great writing, great acting, great plot twists - roll on the Christmas special!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

France...I'm so jealous!!