Sunday 10 December 2006

The Weekend Is Here. Woo. (That Was A Sarcastic "Woo" In Case You Didn't Realise.)

Don't get me wrong, I love the weekend. No lectures to go to, the football, a chance to relax, plus the large Samurai Su Doku at the back of the Books section of the Saturday Times.

But there is a limit to how much "excitement" you can get during these weekends. What have I done? Chores - shopping, washing - and then, when I should have been writing or reading or doing something that had even a smidgen of productivity about it, what do I do? Watch the snooker. I love snooker. But really shouldn't be watching it. But can't help myself.

So i didn't do any writing yesterday. But now I have no excuse. For a start I'm in the mood. For seconds I am at my computer and I have music playing through the speakers of my stereo. For thirds - the snooker isn't on until later, and I reckon I'll probably just try to catch the highlights later tonight.

So, on with the writing, though I've realised just how much of a re-write some of it needs now. Ah, well. Here goes.

Laters.

No comments: